Best TV Shows/Drama's You should watch
Best 10 Tv shows that you must watch.
If You have'nt watched any yet.. then rush to your computer.
Netflix and Chill or Amazon Prime.
1) F.R.I.E.N.D.S
2) GAME OF THRONES
You'll have heard about GAME OF THRONES, don't you.
#winterhascome
3) VIKINGS
The Second Next Version of GOT, likeable.. Mostly Relevant yet spectacular one.
#ragnarLothbroks
4) BREAKING BAD
Do I have to enlighten about how interesting it was to see "Heisenberg's"
action and Jessie Pinkman's "BITCH".
#MethInterest
5) NARCOS
The Best Drug Action Series you'll ever watch.
#pabloEscobar
6) SUITS
If You have'nt watched any yet.. then rush to your computer.
Netflix and Chill or Amazon Prime.
1) F.R.I.E.N.D.S
To Top of ALL TV Shows, this F.R.I.E.N.D.S will be your memorable series.
#fullofsarcasm
#winterhascome
3) VIKINGS
#ragnarLothbroks
4) BREAKING BAD
Do I have to enlighten about how interesting it was to see "Heisenberg's"
action and Jessie Pinkman's "BITCH".
#MethInterest
5) NARCOS
The Best Drug Action Series you'll ever watch.
#pabloEscobar
6) SUITS
You'll be Donna'ed.
A Little Compassion with Sassy Attitudes of the Best Suited Lawyer's.
#HarveySpectre #jamesbond #mustOSTsoundtracks
7) GOTHAM
Batman Fan and too Curious to know about GOTHAM and WAYNE's fate
then do watch.
#jimgordon
8) THE PUNSIHER
Best MARVEL Action Thriller Drama series same as DAREDEVIL yet cool.
9) FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR
Do I really need to Edify about this !
#WillSmithManh #HEnailsEVERYTIME
10) STRANGER THINGS
Its a Supernatural Drama and it involves Physical phenomena, it defines investigation on supernatural occurances.
Yet, there are as many as Tv Sries(DRAMA) available like ARROW, FLASH, SUPERGIRL, THE ORIGINS, THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, GREY's ANATOMY, DEXTER excetra excetra ... and not to forget Korean Dramas, they are as good as these.










Comments
Post a Comment