How to have a strong password?

How to have a strong password?


When it comes to online securtiy the most common problem which we all faces is "IS MY PASSWORD STRONG"How much ever strong your password is you are still going to get hacked by phishing or keylogger or cookies.


Here are my personal password ideas which I always go for




  • Using names of other people or enemy
Seriously, people will never guess if your password has a name of someone especially the person who you hate or do not love. And it is also kinda cool to use someone else name who you hate! 

  • Dont use Dictionary passwords 
I see this in every website, I don't know why do you want to use a password which you wont be even knowing, using dictionary password is however comman now but with along with that people forgot their password all the time.

  • Always using forgot password Button
I know that this one is a stupid method, but think about it, if you are using an extremely difficult password which you do not know then you will change your password by sending a code on your mobile then the password changes. This means that you are choosing the mobile SMS code as your password


  • Lastly COMPLEX  passwords  :(
Of course no matter what I say you will definetly go for some complex password, so never go for this Please!!!

Your name
Your mobile number
DOB
YOUR crush
Your favorite THING!

USE AT LEAST

3-5 Capitalize letter
3-5 number
4-5 Special Character 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitcoin Mega Giveaway (worth 12000$)

Pendrive shortcut Remove

Who is Slender man? What is his Story? Is Slenderman Real?