Be Protected From Keylogger's. Precautions from Key logger Virus



How to Be protected from Keylogger Virus


We do not know when we are being key logged, when is our private and personal information is being watched, or whether we are already key logged.

Keylogger a virus will be in every computer without a proper firewall and without any paid antivirus.

I personally had my expirence when I was a victim to Key logger virus, in which all my password, and email Id information was changed and from that day I did not have any key logger virus.

But sometimes we are in a situation when we need to type our password in our friends, family or in net cafe, computer's at that time How can we survice this? This is simple.








Keylogger record every stroke of you so that mean if i want to type my email id and password. I wont type it correctly in my first 3 GOES.
 For example

Email- hackerprime@prime.com
Password hackerprime@primer$123


Instead of typing the above correctly in my first go , I will type it wrong, even though I know it correctly, just to mislead people.

Email- Crackerkrime@goil.com
Password- C435erpadm@12$3f


I will recommend you all to always make mistakes and (backspace it) just to mislead the key log in order to protect you Information. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitcoin Mega Giveaway (worth 12000$)

Pendrive shortcut Remove

Who is Slender man? What is his Story? Is Slenderman Real?