Is you Google Account disabled? How to Restore it?

Is your Gmail account disabled or if it is not disabled then it will be disabled 100% in the future (mistakenly or hacked) Then you will visit this page

Gmail is the best Internet Mail service , Even we are using it for about 6 years now and has all the important contacts.

My gmail account was also disabled by google and I couldn't open my google account


I Got Mad after reading the last message, I did alot of research then I read the mail once again there, I then realized how dumb I am!!


It clearly says If your account is disabled by mistakenly then Contact Us.
So all you need to do is go to there page or click the link and message them by says

"My Google account is disabled, this may be a mistake, please activate it, Thank you"

This is a mail dude , do not start with DEAR SIR OR MAM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Youtube Video Presentation

Create Quality and ClickBait Thumbnail

How to hack wifi using backtrack