Trick to Actually get AdSense approved and earn online (WORKED FOR ME)

Before starting with the actual trick let me tell you my story of how I got My adsense approval and how much waiting I have done

In February 2016 I Kinda made this website www.hackerprime.com made 10 posts did a lot of struggling with the copyrights in YouTube
It took me 3 Days to make the actually theme of the website cause I was LAZY, then I got a message saying you can sign in to adsense with you account ( it really said) when I send the mail I immediately exactly the next day with the same time sends me a disapproved mail for adsense I worked hard making quality content in that week , made like 50 + content then after 2 week s and did not get any mail then 4 to 5 months later I gets this mails saying ADS ARE LIVE now from , then i realised that adsense will accept anyone with quality content with any copying from anyone.


Then I helped my brother to create an AdSense account with a little trick and this may work for some people . This is not an actual trick, however hardwork need to done to earn CENTS..

Main problem with disapproval from adsense

  • No content 
  • Copypasting content
  • Not fully made website

This are the things which I have Done in the Website of my Brother (I kinda Made it ) before signing for adsense

  • Buy a custom domain from Godaddy.com (makes things faster)
  • Add pages (mainly about, contact, Disclaimer, Feedback, Copyright)
  • Make atleast 50 + posts QUALITY, ORIGINAL POSTS
  • Make Sure Your Website is Fully made and Customized
  • Responsive and Page Speed Should be below 15 Secs reduces SEO
  • Clean and Fast Website
  • Mobile Friendly
  • No copyright images or posts
  • Have add all the things you need like (Subscribe box, scroll effect, design)

After doing all the things above sign up For adsense, Adsense will 100% accept your Submit
If you are rejected then contact them personally or google adsense got messed up and submit after a week But still even after that keep posting .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Youtube Video Presentation

Create Quality and ClickBait Thumbnail

How to hack wifi using backtrack